Here at Noble Sports, we are not just in the business of selling you a bike, pushing you out the door and saying 'good luck'. We know that your bike needs and deserves future care and maintenance. That is why here at Noble Sports, we offer FREE Lifetime Service on every bike that we sell! This is our commitment to you, to show you that we will not only sell you the perfect bike, but we are also going to keep your bike going for life, for free! What else would you expect for Utah's best bike shop? Bring your bike in whenever you feel it needs a tune up, look over, or some tender loving care. Noble Sports is committed to you and your bike, for life.
Terms and Conditions of Lifetime Service
The purpose of this document is to ensure that you the client has a proper understanding of what is and what isn't included. Lifetime Service includes any labor needed for tune-ups, installing new accessories (accessories must be purchased from Noble Sports) and any other services needed to keep your biking functioning properly.
Parts are not covered as part of the Lifetime Service. Any parts that need to be replaced within the first year as a result of a defect will be sent to the manufacture to replace, as part of the manufactures warranty. Any parts needing to be replaced after the first year must be purchased at Noble Sports in order to receive free labor and service.
The following is a list of items not Included in the Lifetime Service agreement:
- The Lifetime Service is only available to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- Repairs caused by misuse, neglect, abuse, or problems caused outside intended use are not covered by the Lifetime Service.
- Service is completed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parts are not covered. Parts include but not limited to tires, brake pads, tubes, chains, etc.
- Any part or accessory can be installed as part of the Lifetime Service as long as that part or accessory is purchased from Noble Sports.
- Cleaning is not included in Lifetime Service.
- Flat repair labor is included but NOT the cost of the tube. Tube patching is not done by Noble Sports.
- If customer loses their Lifetime Service card it's as if they lost their bike!!! Make sure you hold on to it.
Thank you for purchasing your bike with Noble Sports, we look forward to a Lifetime relationship!