- New Products (17)
- Specials (17)
- Featured (8)
- Bestsellers (15)
- Road - Men (11)
- Mountain - Men (3)
- Hybrid - Men (1)
- Road - Ladies (2)
- Mountain - Ladies (0)
- Hybrid - Ladies (0)
- Running (0)
- Swimming (0)
- Juniors (0)
2014 SuperSix EVO 5 105 2014 CAAD8 7 Sora 2014 CAAD8 6 Tiagra 2014 SuperSix EVO 3 Ultegra 2015 Charge Cooker Maxi 1 Fat Bike 2014 SuperSix EVO RED 2013 Cannondale Quick 5 2015 Cloud Cycles Carbon Fat Bike 2014 Cannondale Scalpel 29er 3 2013 Cannondale CAAD10 Women's 6 Tiagra
2013 Cannondale Slice 5
2014 Cannondale Supersix Evo 6
THE SUPERSIX EVO IS: LIGHT: At under 700 grams, it is the lightest production frame in the world.STIFF: It has the best stiffness-to-weight ever recorded, an incredible 142.3 Nm/deg/kg.STRONG: Outperforms even most aluminum frames in destructive and fatigue testing.SMOOTH: The two zone SPEED SAVE micro-suspension system improves comfort, speed, and control.SLIM: EVO's smaller diameter tubes give it a significant aero advantage over its oversized competitors, without the weight and stiffness compromises of aero tube shapes."Free Lifetime tune ups with this bike, bike is only available for in store pick up.
INCLUDES FREE LIFETIME SERVICE!
- Race-Winning Pedigree. Light and stiff, with an alive, communicative ride-feel, the 2012 SuperSix is the direct descendant of the frame that carried Team Liquigas-Cannondale to victory in the Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a Espana.
- Oversized for Stiffness. The massively oversized BeatBox BB area, 1-1/8""to 1.5"" tapered steerer, deep-radius headtube and oversized asymmetric chainstays deliver point-and-shoot handling and maximum power transfer.
- Hourglass Seatstays. Curved, hourglass-shaped seat stays allow for vertical deflection and compliance over less than perfect road surfaces. The result is improved control and comfort after long days in the saddle.
- Remember, the Cannondale Supersix 5 carbon qualifies for FREE Lifetime service! Only here at Noble Sports, Utah's bike shop!
- All Bikes must be purchased and picked up at the store we do not ship bikes!
CANNONDALE SUPERSIX 6 CARBON SPECS
- FRAME SIZES
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- REAR COGS
- FRONT DERAILLUER
- REAR DERAILLUER
- BRAKE LEVERS
- SEAT POST
- WHEEL SIZE
- WHEEL RIMS
- WHEEL NIPPLES
- SuperSix EVO, full carbon, BB30
- 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63
- SuperSix, full carbon, 1-1/8"" to 1.5"" tapered steerer, alloy dropouts
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30, 53/39 (Option: 50/34 compact)
- Schwalbe Lugano, 700x23c, folding
- FSA BB30
- SRAM Apex, 11-32, 10-speed
- SRAM APEX
- SRAM APEX
- SRAM APEX
- Cannondale C2 Compact
- Cannondale C3, 31.8mm, 6 deg.
- SuperSix, 1.5 lower bearing, 30mm top cap, w/5mm hidden alloy top cover
- Tektro R580
- Cannondale C3 carbon wrap, 31.6mmx300mm
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.