- New Products (48)
- Specials (48)
- Featured (8)
- Bestsellers (15)
- Road - Men (11)
- Mountain - Men (16)
- Hybrid - Men (4)
- Road - Ladies (4)
- Mountain - Ladies (5)
- Hybrid - Ladies (5)
- Running (0)
- Swimming (0)
- Juniors (5)
2012 Cannondale Synapse 6 Carbon
2012-Diamondback DB Overdrive Sport
The bike industry often sees fads come and go. Innovation doesn't always assure success or even relevance for that matter. But the 29er revolution seems to be one that's here to stay and for good reason.There's no denying the rock crawling, root crushing power of a larger wheel. Making the largest of obstacles the smallest of matters is a defining trait of these muddy beasts. By offering decreased rolling resistance, increased traction when cornering and improved ground clearance, one ride upon one of these massive behemoths is sure to sway even the staunchest skeptic.
INCLUDES FREE LIFETIME SERVICE!!
- Angle of Attack - Larger wheels decrease your angle of attack by allowing you to roll over obstacles easier and faster. Bigger wheel = smaller obstacle.
- Momentum -A larger wheel enables one to carry momentum easier though obstacles.
- Surface Contact -29""wheels are less prone to sinking in soft material such as sand and mud due to the larger contact patch causing lower ground pressure. The longer contact patch increases cornering and straight line traction.
- Stability-The relative position of the bottom bracket/cranks to the axles in the wheels also means that your relative center of gravity is lower. This results in a feeling of riding ""in""the bike rather than on top of it.
- Tire Clearance -with more tire choices than any platform, the 29""wheel easily accommodates off road as well as commuting tires.
- The Diamondback Overdrive Sport takes 29ers to a new level. The newly revised 2012 6061-T6 Aluminum Overdrive series frame boasts of newly formed top and down tubes, a machined headtube, and forged drop outs with a replaceable derailleur hanger. The matte finished frame with the gloss colored highlight on the top tube gives the frame a very ""super car inspired"" look and feel.
- The Geometry is spot on. The ever so sloping top tube provides ample standover clearance. A 71 degrees head tube angle and a 73 degrees seat tube angle create the perfect XC/trail geometry. The 390mm (15.4 inch) chainstays equate to an extremely snappy rig and the ability to easily get the front wheel off the ground - something that not all 29ers can be so proud of.
- The SR Suntour XCR-LO 29 with speed lock lever gives you 100mm of travel and 30mm aluminum stanchions for the perfect amount of cushion up front. . The Sram X-5 front and rear derailleurs and shifters make the going easy while the SRAM S600 8spd Crankset with sealed cartridge bearing bottom bracket and replaceable rings 22/32/42t will give you all of the power you need to make it up and/or down any hill. While coming down you'll greatly appreciate the Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes (w/ 160mm front /rear rotors) as they will make stopping a breeze. Add in Weinmann SL-7 double wall rims with WTB Wolverine Race folding aramid bead and you can ride this bike over pretty much anything. Diamondback signature alloy handlebars, stem post and Race saddle w/tubular cromo rails round out this package.
- The 2012 Overdrive Sport is the king of the Overdrive series. Three other models offered in SM (16""), MD (18""), LG (20""), and XL (22"") are sure to offer the value and quality that you are looking for in a new 2012 Overdrive 29er.
- Remember, the Diamondback DB Overdrive Sport qualifies for FREE Lifetime service! Only here at Noble Sports, Utah's bike shop!
DIAMONDBACK DB OVERDRIVE SPORT SPECS
- FRAME SIZES
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- REAR COGS
- FRONT DERAILLUER
- REAR DERAILLUER
- BRAKE LEVERS
- SEAT POST
- WHEEL SIZE
- WHEEL RIMS
- WHEEL NIPPLES
- REAR SHOCK
- Overdrive 29"" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Formed Top
- S, M, L, X
- SR Suntour XCR-LO 29 100mm travel, 30mm stanchions w/speed lock lever.
- SRAM S600 w/ replaceable rings, 42/32/22t
- 32h Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall
- Black 14g Stainless Steel
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- Sealed Cartridge
- SRAM PG-820 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shimano Acera dual pull, top swing 34.9
- Shimano Acera 8spd
- Shimano SL-M310 8spd Rapidfire
- DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- DB AL6061 Ahead 7 degrees 31.8mm
- Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8""
- Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc w/ 6"" Rotors
- Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc
- DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- 32h Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall
- DB Race saddle
- DB4L 135mm Kraton "