- New Products (46)
- Specials (46)
- Featured (7)
- Bestsellers (15)
- Road - Men (8)
- Mountain - Men (17)
- Hybrid - Men (4)
- Road - Ladies (4)
- Mountain - Ladies (4)
- Hybrid - Ladies (5)
- Running (0)
- Swimming (0)
- Juniors (5)
2012-Diamondback Sortie 1
The Diamondback Sortie series is the quintessential trail bike. Responsive enough for challenging epic trail rides or those all day XC grinders, the Sortie craves and owns the singletrack domain. The Sortie One is designed to strike a balance of agility and stability. It rides well at all speeds is as nimble climbing up the mountain as it is stable descending. One left in a size Medium
INCLUDES FREE LIFETIME SERVICE!!
- 2012 Sortie One frames are created from 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum and features a hydroformed top tube, a butted and formed downtube and seatstays, an under arch seatstay bridge, a tapered headtube, a standard 9x135mm vertical drop out and Diamondbacks legendary Knuckle Box Suspension technology.
- The Knuckle Box, or bell crank, is the core of our single-pivot four-bar suspension platform. Optimally placed pivots equate to a low leverage ratio, and ultimately to superior pedaling efficiency and small-bump compliance. This also allows the shock to work more efficiently and reduces pedal induced motion. It also reduces overall load on the system which will lead to improved shock and bearing life.
- Component wise, the Sortie One continues to be a high performance machine, weaving in a more cost effective component package. Starting with a Rock Shox XC 32 120mm travel coil sprung fork , with turnkey lockout, external rebound damping, preload adjust and a standard 9mm quick release axle.
- Shimano adds value with this Deore/Alivio drivetrain which includes an Alivio 9spd Hollowtech crankset shifters and front derailleur, a Deore rear derailleur, a KMC Z99 chain and Hayes drops some stopping power with a set of Dyno Comp hydraulic disc brakes.
- Last but not least we've finished off the Sortie One with a set of 32h SL-6 Doublewall Disc rims laced to alloy disc hubs and mounted with Kenda Slant 6 tires.
- Remember, the Diamondback Sortie 1 qualifies for FREE Lifetime service! Only here at Noble Sports, Utah's bike shop!
DIAMONDBACK SORTIE 1 SPECS
- FRAME SIZES
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- REAR COGS
- FRONT DERAILLUER
- REAR DERAILLUER
- BRAKE LEVERS
- SEAT POST
- WHEEL SIZE
- WHEEL RIMS
- WHEEL NIPPLES
- REAR SHOCK
- Sortie Trail 5"" 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum w/ Hydroformed Top Tube...
- S, M, L, X
- Rock Shox XC 32 120mm travel coil spring
- Shimano Alivio 9spd Hollowtech, Octalink w/ replaceable rings, 22/32/44t
- 32h SL-6 Doublewall Disc
- Black 14g Stainless Steel
- KENDA Slant 6 26x2.1
- DB Toe Clip Compatible alloy
- Shimano BB-ES25 w/Octalink spindle
- Shimano HG30 9spd Cassette (11-34t)
- Shimano Alivio dual pull, top swing, 34.9
- Shimano Deore SGS 9spd Shadow type
- Shimano Alivio 9spd Rapidfire
- DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- DB AL6061 Ahead 7 degrees 31.8mm
- Zerostack, shallow steel cups, Loose ball bearing 1 1/8""
- Hayes Dyno Comp Hydraulic frt,V7"" / V6"" rear Rotors
- Hayes Dyno Comp w/ reach adj.
- Diamondback Lazer Series Micro Adjust 31.6mm
- 32h SL-6 Doublewall Disc
- Rock Shox ARIO R 200x57mm Air w/ rebound adj
- WTB VIGO comp
- DB4L 135mm Kraton "